The 47th Annual Joint Meeting
2015 Midwest U.S.-Japan Association (MWJA) Conference, Tokyo, Japan & Japan-Midwest U.S. Association (JMWA)
Sunday Program (Sunday, September 13th)
Option 1: Tokyo Bay Cruise –Yakata Bune
10:40 am Meet at the Banquet Lobby of the Imperial Hotel (1F)
10:50 am Depart for Shinagawa Pier
11:10 am Arrive at Shinagawa Pier
11:30 am Boarding Yakata Bune
1:45pm Depart for the Imperial Hotel
2:00 pm Arrive at the Imperial Hotel
- This tour includes lunch (vegetarian available).
- The ship sails out rain or shine. In case of typhoon, cancellation will be announced the day before.
- This tour will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Casual outfit and comfortable shoes are recommended.
Option 2: Grand Sumo Tournament
2:50 pm Meet at the Banquet Lobby of the Imperial Hotel (1F)
3:00 pm Depart for Ryogoku Stadium “Kokugikan”
3:20 pm Arrive at Ryogoku Stadium “Kokugikan”
~ Grand Sumo Tournament ~
5:15 pm Depart for Hotel Okura
5:40 pm Arrive at Hotel Okura
~ Welcome Reception ~
- After the tournament, the group will depart for Hotel Okura (“Welcoming Reception”).
- There will be NO time to return to the hotel.
- Business attire is required for the reception.