The 49th Annual Joint Meeting
2017 Midwest U.S.-Japan Association (MWJA) &
Japan-Midwest U.S. Association (JMWA) Conference, Tokyo, Japan
Sunday Programs (Sunday, September 10th):
Option 1: Tokyo Bay Cruise
11:00am Meet at the Banquet Lobby of the Imperial Hotel (1F)
11:10am Depart for Hinode Pier
11:30am Arrive at Hinode Pier
2:40pm Depart for the Imperial Hotel
3:00pm Arrive at the Imperial Hotel
- This tour includes a lunch buffet.
- The ship sails out rain or shine. In case of typhoon, cancellation will be announced the day before.
- This tour will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Casual outfits and comfortable shoes are recommended.
Option 2: Grand Sumo Tournament
3:40 pm Meet at the Banquet Lobby of the Imperial Hotel (1F)
3:50 pm Depart for Ryogoku Stadium “Kokugikan”
4:10 pm Arrive at Ryogoku Stadium “Kokugikan”
~ Grand Sumo Tournament ~
5:15 pm Depart for the Capitol Hotel Tokyu
5:40 pm Arrive at the Capitol Hotel Tokyu
~ Welcome Reception ~
- After the tournament, the group will depart for the Capitol Hotel Tokyu (“Welcoming Reception”).
- There will be NO time to return to the hotel.
- Business attire is required for the reception.