Tours and Venue Information
Additional Information on select conference venues:
Living History Farms (optional) – Sunday, September 7
Living History Farms in Urbandale, Iowa, is an interactive, 500-acre outdoor museum that tells the amazing story of how Iowans transformed the fertile prairies of the Midwest over 300 years into the most productive farmland in the world.
Find out more about Living History Farms at www.lhf.org
Welcome Reception – World Food Prize Hall of Laureates – Sunday, September 7
The World Food Prize is the foremost international award recognizing — without regard to race, religion, nationality, or political beliefs — the achievements of individuals who have advanced human development by improving the quality, quantity or availability of food in the world.
The World Food Prize Hall of Laureates serves as:
- a world-class museum to recognize great achievements in agriculture and fighting hunger;
- a convocation center at which to hold events during the World Food Prize International Symposium
- a home for the expanding Global Youth Institute, which aims to inspire the next generation of leaders;
- an educational facility featuring interactive displays on hunger and food security;
- and a conference center and event space available to other groups and organizations for their meetings and other activities.
Find out more about the World Food Prize Hall of Laureates at www.worldfoodprize.org
Spouse Tour – Monday, September 8
Information Coming Soon